Shipping / Warehouse Associate
June 2, 2022
Levac Supply Limited is a leading provider of industrial products, safety supplies, equipment, outsourcing purchasing services, and safety consulting / training. The company was founded in 1965 and remains committed to serving Eastern Ontario’s small, medium, and large businesses, institutions and levels of government.
The successful candidate will have a high energy level and complete a variety of warehouse operations, specifically the shipping and delivering of products to our highly valued clients. The major focus of this full-time role in Kingston includes:
- Work independently and as part of our team to pick, pack, deliver or arrange delivery of products to client sites and our Brockville Branch;
- Repackage products for the Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) sites, including transfer to our client’s vending machines;
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safewarehouse;
- Compliance withcompany policies and safety procedures;
- Perform other duties as requested by coworkers and the leadership team.
Skills & Qualifications
Levac Supply Ltd. and our valued clients require a team player with:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar support staff or warehouse role;
- Established organizational and analytical skills with attention to accuracy and productivity;
- Superior telephone, email and face-to-face communication skills;
- Practical experience with computers,software, and data entry;
- Mechanical aptitude and some experience assembling products and equipment;
- Have a valid Ontario driver’s license andproduce a clean driver’s abstract to allow driving a company vehicle duringwork hours. Havea comfort level driving pickup trucks or vans on local roads and 400 series highways.
We offer a competitive compensation package